CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz

Trade and Battle other strong trainers. Beat the gym leaders. Have mini tourneys.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!

Go down 
+3
Lennard
CHIMCHAR
Prof. Oak
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Prof. Oak

Prof. Oak

Number of posts : 60
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 4811 5696 8804
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Empty
PostSubject: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Hello everyone.

I would like to announce that the Bug Gym is now open. I'll accept anyone's challenge. Don't underestimate the power of Bugs!!

As other gym leaders do, I will post the rules for my Bug Gym, which are pretty much standard as every other gym leader posts.

Rules

1. Ubers Clause: I will allow you to have one, possibly two ubers in your team, however, I will not battle someone who's team is made up entirely of them. That just shows no skill and layziness when it comes to raising your own team.

2. Hacked Pokemon Clause: Usage of hacked pokemon is prohibited. (ie: 31 IVs in everything , full EVs in everything, Arcanine with Hydro Pump for example)

3. Sleep Clause: No more than 1 pokemon can be asleep at a time on either team.

4. Evasion Clause: No Evasion Moves are allowed to be used. These are based on just luck and no skill at all, plus they also make the battle last longer than it should.

5. OHKO Clause: No OHKO (One Hit KO) moves are allowed (ie: sheer cold, horn drill, fissure, guillotine, etc). Again, these are based on lucky hits and whatnot.

6. Species Clause: You can have no more than 1 of each species on your team (ie: dont use 6 chimchars, or 2 chimchars, 2 monfernos, and 2 infernapes, etc) You are, however, allowed to use any type of pokemon you want. I will not restrict the number of types you can have on your team.

As most of you know, I am always at work during the day so I can't battle during those times. Even if you see me in the chat room, it's because my job requires me to be on the internet, so I pass the time away in the chatbox.
I am available to do gym battles anytime afterwards later in the day.

Here are the Bug Pokémon I "normally" use in my Gym-

Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! 015-310

I say "normally" because sometimes I'll switch out between bugs, so you'll never know what you'll battle!! Here are all the bugs you might encounter in a gym battle with me =D

Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Team12

WINNERS OF THE BUG GYM

Chimchar
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Drewba12

Jordan
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Jordan11

MonkeyJR
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Monkey14

Last edited by Prof. Oak on Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profoak.forumandco.com/
CHIMCHAR
Administrator
Administrator
CHIMCHAR

Number of posts : 234
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0516 4723 5706
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 12:41 pm

i would like to challenge you, for real this time oak, as long as you are ready.
Back to top Go down
http://chimchar.forumotion.com
Lennard
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Lennard

Number of posts : 144
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0903 1923 8578
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 2:55 pm

YAY OAK MADE IT! I knew you would Oak. and I wanna challenge your gym Very Happy
Back to top Go down
King

King

Number of posts : 19
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 2019 7142 8410
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 4:53 pm

kwl ur a gym leader,i'll challenge u today
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bishopprodigy
Pokemon_Master09
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Pokemon_Master09

Number of posts : 161
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 4425 0913 1296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 8:33 pm

Wow congrats Oak.
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Number of posts : 50
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:45 pm

way 2 go
let me kno if u need a replacement 4 the professors
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://chimchar.forumotion.com/
pokenoob7879

Number of posts : 1
Gym Badges :
Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Right_bar_bleue

FC : 3351 3739 4211
Registration date : 2008-03-25

PostSubject: Heyy Gym Leader   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 11:11 am

I'VE HEARD YOUR PRETTY GOOD (I NO YOU ARE PROBALY BETTER THAN ME) BUT I WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE. YOU CAN EMAIL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO BATTLE.
NAME KYLE
FC 3351 3739 4211
GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Monkey

Monkey

Number of posts : 50
Gym Badges :

FC : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:12 pm

hey Oak add me 2 the winners list
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://chimchar.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!   Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oak's Bug Gym Rules (both adjective and noun)!
Page 1 of 1