CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz

Trade and Battle other strong trainers. Beat the gym leaders. Have mini tourneys.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Water Gym Rules

Go down 
+3
Bea.
The Known Unknown
Lennard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lennard
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Lennard

Number of posts : 144
Gym Badges :
Water Gym Rules Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Water Gym Rules Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0903 1923 8578
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 10:59 pm

Here are the rules for my water gym.Please read the follwing rules.

Keep in Mind: The use of any hacked Pokemon is strictly forbidden. This means Pokemon created by Pokesav or any other cheating devices even with legit stats are not allowed. If you are caught with any hacked Pokemon, your team is subjected to being banned for a certain period of time. If you refuse, an inspection of your team by an admin or moderator to check for hacked Pokemon will ensue. Or, if you are caught lying to an admin or moderator, a strict punishment will be enforced upon you.

Make sure your Pokemon are legitimately obtained before using them. If you got your pokemon in the GTS, check them using IV calculators. Or, if you don’t completely trust yourself, ask an admin or moderator to engage in a trade – not for pokemon, but to check the stats of your pokemon to see if they are legitimate. Having no “legit” Pokemon available is no excuse.

Please note: Any team participating on this elite four level is subject to inspection of their pokemon by CHIMCHAR staff at any time. If you cuss, or treat any member of the forum badly, you are subject to a ban for an appropriate amount of time.

The following are settings that are to be used in all Elite Four pokemon matches:

Match Type: Level 100 Standard Play Only.
Best of: 1 match (6 Pokemon each)

In addition, the following rules apply to all Elite Four matches:

Species Clause: You may not have more than one of the same exact Pokemon on your team, or of the same type.

Sleep Clause: No two Pokemon on either team may be put to sleep by their opponent at the same time. This does not include self-induced sleep techniques such as rest.

One Hit KO Clause: Any techniques that produces a One Hit KO on the opponent are banned from use. No horn drill, sheer cold, or fissure.

Self KO Clause: If both players are on their last Pokemon, and one player performs a Self-KO move such as Explosion, and both players' Pokemon faint as a result, the player that intiated the move will be the loser of the battle. This does not include moves or items induce recoil as an effect.

Evasion Clause: Any moves that increase your Pokemon's evasion skills are banned from use. This is due to the simple reason that it brings the battles to a gamble, a luck draw, if you will.

Item Clause/Restriction is OFF: That means you may use more than one of the same item. Just try to refrain from six focus sashes, and luck items don't actually help much anyway -- they are based in luck, after all.

Of course, the final and most important rule to keep battles strictly OU: NO UBER POKEMON MAY BE USED. Please check the list of Tiers on the main forum for more information. SOME legendaries are permitted, but UBER legendaries may not be used. (Ie. Zapdos is permitted, but the use of Darkrai is FORBIDDEN).
Water Gym Rules Fb83dc36f28e663acf8990f2f00fcefc My water gym team-Let their whirlpools drown you!!

Last edited by Lennard on Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Known Unknown
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
The Known Unknown

Number of posts : 40
Location : [00:20:16] Tom : Erik's probably hacking his legit Pokémon around now.
Gym Badges :
Water Gym Rules Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Water Gym Rules Right_bar_bleue

FC : 098905441224
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm

Good Battle. ^^
Back to top Go down
Bea.

Bea.

Number of posts : 88
Gym Badges :
Water Gym Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Water Gym Rules Right_bar_bleue

FC : 3136 5531 3937
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Hey, its me, Bea. You battled me before. I know someone better with water pokemon than you. Wanna battle again?
Back to top Go down
Caitie
Mod
Mod
Caitie

Number of posts : 131
Gym Badges :
Water Gym Rules Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Water Gym Rules Right_bar_bleue

FC : 4811 5870 8146
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:45 pm

If I remember correctly, you are the "Bea" that battled Lenny with four deoxys, a ho-oh, and some other pokemon. Every one of those pokemon are ubers, barring a speed deoxys (I believe -- and IF you used that type). Battling his water gym with your ubers was an unfair advantage, and quite a n00bish thing to do.

Then again, what else can we expect from yahoo answers? (No offense, I hope you don't. I just don't like people bashing friends when there is no right to).
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Mod
Mod
Thomas

Number of posts : 76
Gym Badges :

FC : 4639 8414 7299
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 11:53 pm

darkrai_taimer wrote:
Hey, its me, Bea. You battled me before. I know someone better with water pokemon than you. Wanna battle again?
Why not pick on someone own size? *takes out water gym* Lennard doesn't like Deoxys!
Back to top Go down
Metallica20

Metallica20

Number of posts : 234
Gym Badges :
Water Gym Rules Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Water Gym Rules Right_bar_bleue

FC : 2191 6744 7727
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 10:40 am

it was him
omg! noob
Back to top Go down
Bea.

Bea.

Number of posts : 88
Gym Badges :

FC : 3136 5531 3937
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 11:19 am

no ho-oh
and i just got my deoxys that day and i wanted to try them.
wats with everybody and the word "n00b"?
and how do i pick on somebody my own size if i cant see them. im not saying i will.
i wasnt trying to be mean in my last post
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Number of posts : 44
Gym Badges :
Water Gym Rules Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Water Gym Rules Right_bar_bleue

FC : 5326-7490-0983
Registration date : 2008-01-16

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:45 pm

I challenge you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Water Gym Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Water Gym Rules   Water Gym Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water Gym Rules
Page 1 of 1