CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz

Trade and Battle other strong trainers. Beat the gym leaders. Have mini tourneys.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EV Training "Hot Spots"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CHIMCHAR
Administrator
Administrator
CHIMCHAR

Number of posts : 234
Gym Badges :
EV Training "Hot Spots" Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100EV Training "Hot Spots" Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0516 4723 5706
Registration date : 2008-01-05

EV Training "Hot Spots" Empty
PostSubject: EV Training "Hot Spots"   EV Training "Hot Spots" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:12 pm

Here are just a few of my favorite spots for EV training certain stats and how to get there:

HP: Cowgirl Shelly
-She has 5 bidoofs so there is a chance for 50 possible HP EV's that can be easily gotten. To get to her fly to solaceon town and travel south for like 25 steps or so and you will see a cowgirl, this is her.

Attack: PI Carlos
-This is a great trainer to battle. Not only does he have three seaking, but he gives you about 6,500 pokedollars when you beat him. To get to him, fly to veilstone and go down and out to route 214. go right and then down and you will see a guy standing there with a guy walking up and down. Carlos is the guy who is standing there.

Speed: Collector Something
-Has three ponyta, he happens to be the guy walking up and down beside carlos... You could also find staravias in the wild.

Defense: Geodudes in Ruin Maniac's Cave
-Find them wild in the Ruin Maniac's Cave which is on the left side of Route 214.

Sp. Defense: ANNOYING
-Best would be tentacools in Pastoria. However you may find wingulls, run from them.

Sp. Attack: Collector at bottom of route 214, near Lake Front.
- Has three roselia, easy to beat and very rewarding.

I know there are also other decent spots, i just decided not to list them, hope this helps.

~CHICMHAR o(0.0)o
Back to top Go down
http://chimchar.forumotion.com
Jordan

Jordan

Number of posts : 44
Gym Badges :
EV Training "Hot Spots" Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100EV Training "Hot Spots" Right_bar_bleue

FC : 5326-7490-0983
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: EV Training "Hot Spots"   EV Training "Hot Spots" Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:57 pm

Thanks Chimchar this helped alot.
Back to top Go down
Jordan

Jordan

Number of posts : 44
Gym Badges :
EV Training "Hot Spots" Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100EV Training "Hot Spots" Right_bar_bleue

FC : 5326-7490-0983
Registration date : 2008-01-16

PostSubject: Re: EV Training "Hot Spots"   EV Training "Hot Spots" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 4:15 am

Why didnt you tell us the Seaking have a OHKO!!!

I forgot i could edit sorry

Last edited by Jordan on Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CHIMCHAR
Administrator
Administrator
CHIMCHAR

Number of posts : 234
Gym Badges :
EV Training "Hot Spots" Left_bar_bleue7 / 1007 / 100EV Training "Hot Spots" Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0516 4723 5706
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: EV Training "Hot Spots"   EV Training "Hot Spots" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 9:44 am

Why did you double post!!
Back to top Go down
http://chimchar.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EV Training "Hot Spots"   EV Training "Hot Spots" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EV Training "Hot Spots"
Page 1 of 1