CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHIMCHAR-Forum for PokeFreekz

Trade and Battle other strong trainers. Beat the gym leaders. Have mini tourneys.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Be a gymleader and battle

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Dark_Prince

The_Dark_Prince

Number of posts : 34
Location : New York, U.S.A. That's America. Japanese People, WE ATOMIC-BOMBED UR COUNTRY!!!
Gym Badges :
Be a gymleader and battle Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Be a gymleader and battle Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Be a gymleader and battle Empty
PostSubject: Be a gymleader and battle   Be a gymleader and battle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:44 pm

Lol I thought u guys had like ur own battle center! This is on Pokémon D/P WiFi? Don't call me a retard plz. I'm a gymleader, when do I choose my type?
Back to top Go down
Pokemon_Master09
Gym Leader
Gym Leader
Pokemon_Master09

Number of posts : 161
Gym Badges :
Be a gymleader and battle Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Be a gymleader and battle Right_bar_bleue

FC : 4425 0913 1296
Registration date : 2008-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Be a gymleader and battle   Be a gymleader and battle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm

What did you even try out to be a Gym Leader?
Back to top Go down
Caitie
Mod
Mod
Caitie

Number of posts : 131
Gym Badges :
Be a gymleader and battle Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100Be a gymleader and battle Right_bar_bleue

FC : 4811 5870 8146
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Be a gymleader and battle   Be a gymleader and battle Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 6:47 pm

You are not a gym leader until you try out. You cannot just decide you are a gym leader, they actually have to have some strategy and battle skills.

Yes, it is through wifi.
Back to top Go down
The_Dark_Prince

The_Dark_Prince

Number of posts : 34
Location : New York, U.S.A. That's America. Japanese People, WE ATOMIC-BOMBED UR COUNTRY!!!
Gym Badges :
Be a gymleader and battle Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Be a gymleader and battle Right_bar_bleue

FC : 0000 0000 0000
Registration date : 2008-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Be a gymleader and battle   Be a gymleader and battle Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 12:32 am

Oh man. I thought you were like Pokémon Crater or at least your battles are Pokémon Crater and yu somehow added more Gym Leaders. Oh Man is because read what's under the Trainer Card.

Be a gymleader and battle 9deed0c074624d6d0589ca699be16468

Are you ready to face the Dark Prince once he gets a Nintendo WiFi USB Connector? (LOL)My younger brother broke mine!

Be a gymleader and battle 189778[br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be a gymleader and battle   Be a gymleader and battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be a gymleader and battle
Page 1 of 1